Heb jij sterke achtergrond in het implementeren en auditen van ISO kwaliteitssystemen in een industriële omgeving? We zijn op zoek naar een getalenteerde Quality Manager om ons Benelux Operations & Manufacturing team te versterken.
Aliaxis exists to bring solutions to the world’s water challenges and accelerate the transition to clean energy. We are a global leader in high-quality piping solutions for use in building, infrastructure, industrial and agricultural applications across the globe. Over 14,000 people have selected to work for us in more than 40 countries.
Aliaxis has embarked on a positive journey with its “Growth with Purpose” strategy, implementing ambitious, urgent actions for sustainability and innovation that will pay off in the short term. By 2025, we will be focusing on the areas where we can create the biggest impact: on carbon reduction in our plants and on increasing the share of recycled content in our products. In conjunction, we will continue to develop more and better water solutions for society as a whole. Thus, we are looking for passionate people to be part of our journey and deliver on our strategy!
Aliaxis is privately owned, with its global headquarters in Brussels, Belgium.
Role purpose: Lead Total Quality Management System deployment and ensure reduction of customer complaints while driving product quality improvements & the products certification, processes and facilities including ISO certifications for the sites.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the Quality Manager, will play a key role in implementing together with local leadership and the support of EMEA quality function, the divisional Quality Strategy.
The role is based in our office in Panningen, The Netherlands and will required from 5 to 10 % of travelling across Benelux.
- Accountable for the leadership of the Quality team of the site Panningen;
- Lead the Quality culture and improvement actions in line with the strategy -conduct internal and potentially external audits to drive improvement;
- Lead Quality Management process to customers, suppliers and manufacturing process;
- Lead analysis and problem solving on customer claims and internal non-quality;
- Manage the Quality Assurance to ensure product flow consistent with established industry standards, product certifications and customer requirements
- Technical/Engineering background (HB minimum)
- Experience in manufacturing industry, plastic sector is a strong asset along with major project management (eg. Customer complaints, Product Certification);
- Strong background in implementing and auditing ISO quality systems;
- Good command and experience in LEAN and Six Sigma (Black Belt Certification is a plus);
- Fluent in English & Dutch (French speaking is a plus)
Being successful in the role will require to proactively support and communicate with all levels of the organization, customers and external audit /certification bodies
If this sounds like you, apply today!
We offer a unique opportunity to join a Belgian global company with a very international & collaborative culture that is transforming dynamically and that is committed to its future growth, service excellence and employee engagement. Next to a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer an impactful role and real growth opportunities.
Aliaxis and its subsidiaries encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please copy link to browser to access Aliaxis Privacy Notice: https://aliaxis.nl/cms/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Privacyverklaring-Sollicitanten-NL
Note to agencies: Please kindly abstain from sending us candidates either directly to HR or to one of your contacts within the company. Thanks!